· Over fourteen years of hands-on professional management and project management experience requiring technological, process and organizational change management.
· Management compentancies includes gathering of requirements, team management and deployment of projects which accelerate the return on investment via tangible increases in efficiency and bottom-line revenue.
· Proven ability to resolve conflicts, build consensus and make critical business decisions to achieve the goal of on-time delivery of strategic initiatives within scope and budgets.
General Overview of Professional Experiences:
· 100% increase of productivity demonstrated by hands on business management Project Management for strategic businesses by completing reliable and centralized projects.
· Over $13 million dollars per month in revenue by providing systems management, communication management, contingency planning and a coordinated change control.
· Designed, implemented and performance monitored a continuous customer demand workflow using “High Availability 24x7x365” process configurations.
· Lead teams of various sizes and functional roles ranging from engineers, programmers to management that produced enterprise systems using JAVA, C++, PERL, Oracle, Windows and UNIX technologies.
· Consistently met and exceeded customer expectations throughout the software and hardware project management process.
· Leading a developing and fast paced Project Management Organization (PMO) in completing high risk multi-million dollar engagements that increased company revenue by the successful delivery on 100% of the projects.
Benedictine Military School in Savannah Georgia
- Bachelors of Arts (BS) in Spanish from
Project Management Professional (PMP)
Project Management Institute International
Since its founding in 1969, Project Management Institute (PMI®) has grown to be the organization of choice for international project management professionalism. With well over 260,000 members and 250,000 PMPs worldwide, PMI® is the leading nonprofit professional association in the area of Project Management. PMI establishes Project Management standards, provides seminars, educational programs and professional certification that has become and industry standard for project leaders.
Six Sigma Black Belt (SSBB)
The Weather Channel
On-Camera Meteorologist ( OCM )
"I am happy to recommend Doug Winters for employment with your company. I have had the pleasure of working with Doug Winters at The Weather Channel where he provided project management and systems management for our primary systems. Because these systems are so important to our day-to-day operations, Doug's technical abilities and professionalism are greatly appreciated especially under times of pressure and deadlines. We could always count on him to solve challenges and keep us informed no matter what the issue or time of day. His good judgment and problem resolution skills ensure a logical and practical approach to his endeavors. Doug Winters would be an asset to your organization and I am happy to give him my wholehearted endorsement."
City of Savannah, Georgia